Monday, December 29, 2008

It is not that bad!!!

A sudden relief, a happiness and a smile dat I had when I met a very dear person sometime back and I realized that Time doesn't matter, events don't matter.... If the person is dear to you, he or she will always remain so....

When our eyes met
It still felt d same,
D gentle breeze.
As if there has been
No time or space
Between us.
It felt like heaven
Once again!
I am in Love all over
Again.
Only this time it will b
A selfless love
With just a hope to
See him once more
Every time I see him.

2 comments:

  1. :O....love??
    holly molly am glad if what my mind is playing with,..thats exactly the idea behind this particular post

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Dear..... kaash aisa hota.... but no new story of love at present ;) hehehe

    ReplyDelete