Friday, April 9, 2010

Strange

With no words
I know
That you love me for sure.
I know that words
Are not that you want
To let you know
How I feel for you?
But yet I write
The words from my heart
To let you know
What you mean to me?
I don’t want to let
Any word
Or no word
Mean anything
Other than what I really feel…
What I feel for you…
Whatever you do
Or whatever you say
But please don’t forget
That I still love you today.
I might just complain
And crib and cry
But let me tell you
That I still love you.
I might just say
That you hurt me and all
But don’t you know
That I still love you?
If no love
Would have felt no pain
How do I tell you
This again and again?
I can wake up every morning
And tell you again
And tell you every night
Before you close
Your eyes to dream
That I love you now
And will love you forever.
I am scared and worried
Cause that is what I learnt
but don’t you know
why I worry
because I always loved you
the way I do that
now and ever
and will do that forever.
Love you…..

1 comment:

  1. Friend, Love is madness. Love doesn't need a reason.It speaks from irrational wisdom of the heart.

    ReplyDelete